I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Thursday 20 July 2017

❄ 173 - I'm a big girl in a little world - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES      
 
HAIR: .Entwined. Leah / Grey Scale {Epiphany}
SHAPE: my own ♥ 
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
SKIN: Atelier Pepe - Bridget .::Universal::. (Soy)
EYEBROWS: IDTTY Faces - Bold Eyebrows
NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Hope Set Silver *thankies♥* {tres chic}
TATTOOS: The Horror! ~ Lover Marks - Loved
HEADBAND: <<Nevrose>> Bat Headband  *thankies♥* {Suicide Dollz Starts: 23.07}
PIERCING: PUNCH / Trine


CLOTHING 

DRESS: {le fil casse} Cassandra Mini Dress Maitreya Black {Epiphany}
SHOES: <P3> Neko Flip Flops - Fatpack HUD *thankies♥*



BACKDROP:
TA Birdcage Candles
HPMD* floorArt01 (pPinkA)
dust bunny . wanderlust . branch chandelier

Garden by anc Petal rain{pink}