I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Friday 21 July 2017

❄ 174 - Yoga - gives my spirit freedom - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES        
 
HAIR: +Spellbound+ Nocturnal // Monochromes 
SHAPE: my own ♥ 
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
SKIN: Atelier Pepe - Bridget .::Universal::. (Soy)
EYES: LEPUNK  Yue Eyes Blue Catwa & Mesh Eyes *thankies♥*
EYEBROWS: IDTTY Faces - Bold Eyebrows
CHOKER: LEPUNK Diva Choker Black *thankies♥*
TATTOO: RedFish - Hennation Tattoo *thankies♥*  {Lost&Found}



CLOTHING 


BRA: Legal Insanity - Sunny bras FATPACK  thankies♥* {tres chic}
PANTS:Legal Insanity - Sunny sporty shorts FATPACK thankies♥* {tres chic}




BACKDROP: 

SportTime BackDrop - PURPLE + ME
Kalopsia - Kali's Yoga Ball
Kalopsia - Kali's Bag
Kalopsia - Kali's Yoga Mat
Kalopsia - Kali's Weights
Kalopsia - Kali's Shelf