I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Tuesday 8 August 2017

❄ 191 - Mother of the dragons - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES
          
 
HAIR: 12. TRUTH Fire [LBrowns-Pastels-Reds] Boxed RARE
SHAPE: my own ♥
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
SKIN: Atelier Pepe - Bridget .::Universal::. (Soy)
CROWN + NECKLACES:  .::Supernatural::. Hyun Set [Gold] thankies♥* {The Coven}
DRAGONS: +Half-Deer+
  • +Half-Deer+ Solstice Dragon - Leafwing
  • +Half-Deer+ Solstice Dragon - Sakura
  • +Half-Deer+ Solstice Dragon - Infinite Light






CLOTHING
OUTFIT: [I<3F] - Theda thankies♥* { The Fantasy Gacha Carnival }


  • [I<3F] Theda - Fur RARE
  • [I<3F] Theda - Pocket RARE - Black
  • [I<3F] Theda - Skirt RARE
  • [I<3F] Theda - Top - Black

Picture taken here