I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Wednesday 4 October 2017

❄ 234 - A bath for the vampire queen - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES     

 
HAIR: F.I.O.F.O Rapunzel Hair B&W *thankies♥*
SHAPE: my own ♥
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0 
TATTOO: -Endless Pain Tattoos- Arcanimus black *thankies♥*  {We <3 RP}
CHOKER: .::Supernatural::. Marie Choker Black *thankies♥*  {-The Project Se7en-}

HEAD PIECE:  .::Supernatural::. Circe Set [Black] *thankies♥*  {The Nightmare}

EYE MAKE UP + LIPS: :Z.S: Sludge *thankies♥* {Ironwoodhill Hunt}
BATH TUBE: Ariskea [Bathory] Bloody Bath [Animations] {Salem}
PIERCINGS:


  • -SU!- Medusa Piercing
  • PUNCH / Nose Ring

CLOTHING
 
UNDERWEAR:  *Merlific* Ari Set MLP Black *thankies♥* {Anybody}




close up <3