I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Monday 23 October 2017

❄ 250 - I see your future - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES     

 
HAIR: {Limerence} Kaira hair with hat RARE *thankies♥*  {N21}
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0 
SKIN: .:[PUMEC] :. - .:Ralina:. -  /September Gift\  - SKIN (Catwa)
MASK: Nana - Rose Spiderweb Mask FATPACK *thankies♥* {TDSF5}
NAILS: Nightmare :: Nightmare Nails - Basics *thankies♥*
NAIL POLISH: Nightmare :: Gothlilocks Polish Add-On *thankies♥*
COLLAR: {Limerence} Kaira choker RARE *thankies♥*  {N21}
PIERCINGS:
{Limerence} Kaira Moon *thankies♥*  {N21}
{Limerence} Kaira nose ring *thankies♥*  {N21}




CLOTHING

BRA: -Pixicat- Siren.Set nr1 - Black (Maitreya)
DRESS: NYNE] Chill Dress w. Hud - color #01 {Anybody}